Through the good times and the bad.
You need a lender you can trust. Someone that understands your goals and has a stake in your success.
We are experts in agriculture, with over 100 years of experience serving rural America through loans for farming, loans for land, home loans, refinancing and crop insurance. And because we’re a cooperative, your success means our success. That’s why we’re more than just your lender; we’re your partner.
Who We Are & What We Do
- Over 22,000 members throughout Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia
- Experienced staff, knowledgeable in agriculture, and dedicated to serving you
- Wide range of products – farm loans, land loans, home loans, construction loans, crop insurance, refinancing, operating lines of credit, equipment loans and more!
- Give our customers best-in-class solutions for their financial needs
- Remain dependable, in good times and bad, for this and future generations
- Manage our association efficiently, safely, and soundly
As a member-owned co-op, the biggest benefit to our membership is being able to take part in profit-sharing.
Horizon Farm Credit has a historical record of returning 60% of our profits back to member/borrowers. This profit sharing is called patronage refunds.
The Cooperative Structure
Our Association is just one of many within the Farm Credit System; a nationwide network of customer-owned cooperatives. Unique to our cooperative structure, we are:
Contact one of our loan specialists to find out how Horizon Farm Credit can help you.