Our forest products team understands the day-to-day management of your operations, the latest techniques and technology in the industry and standard operating procedures. They are an added-value resource, focusing all of their time on developing the most effective financial management strategies for forest products customers.
Their individual knowledge and overall expertise is a unique offering. With two in-house foresters on staff, we can provide the expertise you expect and the quality service you deserve.
Our team spends extensive time each year:
- Updating their knowledge of timber, timberland and industry trends.
- Implementing their experience and expertise while working with various segments of the industry including: sawmills, secondary manufacturers, land clearing operations, mulch operations, landowners and pallet and energy operations.
- Utilizing our in-house foresters who understand:
- Woodland/forest management
- Timber pricing
- Timber cruising
- Your specific loan needs
- Participating in leadership roles in forest product associations across the state.
Ready to get started?
Get the financing you need at a pace that works for you. Reach out to one of our Farm Credit experts today.