Join Our Team
As a premier rural lender, we're constantly growing and seeking new members for our team. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages for full time employees including:
- Medical insurance with dental and vision care options
- 401 (k) with significant employer matching
- Paid time off, holidays and volunteer time to support work/life balance
- Tuition reimbursement and training opportunities
- Student loan reimbursement
- Leadership and career development opportunities
- Paid parental leave and short term disability
- Fun and inclusive work environment
- Modern facilities
College Internship Program
An Experience to Remember
Carve your career path with a Farm Credit Internship!
We strive to provide our interns with the experience of a lifetime, helping them develop into the future leaders of the agriculture industry. Our interns receive real world, hands-on opportunities to make an impact on our Association, while expanding their skills to help them prepare for their careers.
What can you expect from a Horizon internship?
- A paid, 10-12 week interactive learning experience
- Project-based and department specific intern positions, giving you the opportunity to explore your unique interests
- Exposure to a variety of roles and responsibilities, providing a holistic view of how Farm Credit supports its customers and community members
- Networking opportunities with teammates, industry partners, and fellow interns
- A competitive edge when it comes to job searching (with potential for a future full-time position with Farm Credit!)
If you are interested in an internship position, please click on the Apply Now button below. Applications will close for our Summer 2024 Internship positions on October 31, 2023.
Ready to take the next step? View and apply for open positions at Horizon.
Questions about careers or the application process? Click here to email our human resources department.
Horizon Farm Credit is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/V/H.