Join Our Team
As a premier rural lender, we're constantly growing and seeking new members for our team. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages for full time employees including:
- Medical insurance with dental and vision care options
- 401 (k) with significant employer matching
- Paid time off, holidays and volunteer time to support work/life balance
- Tuition reimbursement and training opportunities
- Leadership and career development opportunities
- Paid parental leave and short term disability
- Fun and inclusive work environment
- Modern facilities
College Internship Program
Kick Start Your Career
Do you want to spend all summer making coffee and sharpening pencils or would you rather kickstart your career?
Horizon's paid internships offer students an opportunity to work side-by-side with knowledgeable lending professionals to market, sell and analyze financial products and services to our customer-owners.
What can you expect from an Horizon internship?
- Group projects to sharpen your presentation skills
- Job-shadowing with knowledgeable lending professionals
- Improved marketing and selling skill set
- Analysis of financial products and services
- Hands-on individual experience
- Gratification from knowing you make a real contribution
If you are a sophomore or junior in college, apply here. A resume, cover letter and unofficial transcript must be included with your application. Selections are made prior to year-end for the following summer, so apply early.
Horizon Scholars program is a unique experiential learning opportunity for a select group of Penn State students studying at the University Park campus. Integrated into semester coursework, this program gives students first-hand experience working with an agricultural lender.
Students will gain:
- Hands-on experience in the agricultural finance industry
- Business and financial management training
- Leadership, teamwork and communication skills
- Scholarship money and other compensation
To apply for the Horizon Scholars program, visit here. Applicants must submit a completed application, resume and unofficial transcript online. Interviews will be conducted at the University Park campus.
Ready to take the next step? View and apply for open positions at Horizon.
Questions about careers or the application process? Click here to email our human resources department.
Horizon Farm Credit is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/V/H.